Monday 10 August 2015

Sophias Sweet Scribbles Perfume collection



I made all these cards using the Sophias Sweet Scribbles NEW Eau du Parfum collection. Visit the blog or facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Sophias.Sweet.Scribbles for more information. I hope you like the new collection.



'Butterfly Wings'

I coloured this using promarkers. I coloured the border of the sentiment in a matching colour to the perfume bottle. I mounted it onto a matching patterned paper, which I mounted onto a 'tall' card blank. I added 3 matching candis to the bottom right corner to finish the card off.




'Suit Up'

I made this one by colouring the bottle with promarker. I mounted several layers of matching card onto an  8" x 8" card blank. I added a piece of patterned paper and added the coloured stamp. I mounted the sentiment onto the same colour card as the bottle and added a few gems in the bottom right corner to finish. 




'Bottled Up Romance'

I coloured this stamp using promarkers, mounted it onto white card, cut it close to leave a small border and mounted onto patterned paper that I stuck to a 'tall' card blank. I coloured the sentiment in matching colours and added a few gems at the top and bottom to match the colour theme.




'Scent of Tulipa'

This one was also coloured using promarkers. I mounted patterned paper onto a 'tall' card blank with a strip of ribbon wrapped around it. I coloured the edge of the sentiment using matching colours and stuck it to the patterned paper. i added the coloured stamp and a couple of gems for decoration.



No comments:

Post a Comment