Friday 10 July 2015

Sophias Sweet Scribbles Christmas Collection


I made all these using the some of the stamps from the Sophias Sweet Scribbles NEW Christmas Collection.



'Santa'

I coloured Santa using Promarkers. I mounted him onto a card blank, added matching gems to the bottom right corners and added a Christmas sentiment to the top.




'Snowman'

I coloured this using promarkers. I mounted it onto a 5" square card base. I scored and folded one side of the card base to make an easel card. I added christmas paper to the base of the easel card and added a matching punched strip with foam tape to act as the stopper, and then added gems and a sentiment.




'Snowman' 

I also coloured the snowman using promarkers. I made it as a twisted easel card similar to above, but scored the card blank diagonally rather than straight. I added christmas paper to the base and a sentiment to act as the stopper. I added gems to the corners to decorate.




'Gingerbread House'

I coloured this using promarkers. I added blue and green shadow effects to the outside of the house. I mounted it onto a 5" square card base and added different sized gems to decorate.




'Holly'

I coloured Holly using promarker. I cut it out and rounded the corners. I mounted patterned paper onto green card, wrapped a ribbon round them both and added to an A5 card blank. I stuck the topper on the top with foam pads and added gems to decorate.



No comments:

Post a Comment