Friday 24 June 2016

Creative Fingers - Challenge 112



Creative Fingers Challenge 112


I made this card using the Bugaboo 'Computer Guy' image.




I layered Kraft card onto a 5x5" white card blank using double sided tape.

I mounted the image onto the card using foam tape. I added gems to the corners and added the LOTV sentiment with a foam pad to the top right corner.



I hope you will join us at Creative Fingers and see the lovely cards made by the design team and join in the challenge.



Here are some useful links:


Creative Fingers 106 challenge anything goes

and one of our wonderful sponsors is Digital Paper Craft
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DigitalPaperCraft?ref=l2-shopheader-name&section_id=10206142


This is my last project as part of the design team for Creative Fingers. I hope you will keep following them and thankyou for following me the last few months.

Thankyou for reading and Happy Crafting x





No comments:

Post a Comment