Saturday 28 May 2016

Scrappers Delights New Release - 28/5/16 bog hop




Welcome to the Scrappers Delights Blog Hop. This months new releases are based around a steampunk theme. Read through my post and the rules for the hop are towards the bottom. Itw ill also tell you what to do next!



I used the 'victorian boot' image.

Here is my inspiration for you. 






I coloured the images using the following promarkers: 

Honeycomb
Vanilla
Sandstone
Caramel
Cinnamon
Cocoa
Walnut

coloured the image using the above Promarkers. I then cut it out leaving a small white border around it. 

I used the 7"x7" card blank that i mounted some co-ordinating paper onto leaving a 0.6cm border. I added the twine type ribbon to match the rustic theme, then mounted the boot (using foam tape) so it was standing on the ribbon. I used my Silhouette Cameo and a Sharpie to write the sentiment, which I added using foam tape.


I hope you like my project.



Here is your store coupon for participating in the blog hop.




Please visit the following for more information:







The Rules:


  • Comment on ALL hops for the given day and enter your blog in the linky on the main Scrappers Delights blog page when you are done commenting.
  • A random winner from each day will receive 4 single digi stamps of their choice.
  • If you comment on both days, link your blog to the relevant Linky.
  • The hop runs until Sat 4th June and winners are announced on 5th June via the blog and facebook.


As this is a blog hop, you now need to 'hop' over to the next person (Veronique) in the list and carry on. Happy hopping!



Scrapper's Delights <YOU ARE HERE >
2) *Jen
4) *Lina
5) *Kay
6) Helen
7) Mswips
8) Mari 
9) Lynn
10) Lisa
11) Nicky
13) *Carla
14) Val
Scrapper's Delights <ENDS HERE >


Scrapper's Delights 1) Angelique 2) *Jen 3) Christine 4) *Lina 5) *Kay 6) Helen 7) Mswips 8) Mari 9) Lynn 10) Lisa 11) Nicky 12) Veronique 13) *Carla 14) Val 15) Scrapper's Delights

I entered this card into the following challenge:

Crafting Circle - http://www.craftingcircle.com/Bloggit/?cat=2148



x Thankyou for reading and happy hopping x




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nicky love the image fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the new images, wonderful coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! Love the background paper, twine & the divine coloring of the boots... the sentiment rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny. Love your CAS approach.

    ReplyDelete