Friday 27 May 2016

Creative Fingers - Challenge 110



Creative Fingers Challenge 110


I made this card using the Scrappers Delights 'Alyce' image.





I chose some patterned card that I liked and coloured the image to match.


I wrapped a ribbon around the patterned card and layered onto a 7"x7" white card blank.

I added the cut out image onto the card using foam tape. I added gems to the top left and bottom right corners of the card. I added the sentiment with a foam pad to the bottom left corner.



I hope you will join us at Creative Fingers and see the lovely cards made by the design team and join in the challenge.



Here are some useful links:


Creative Fingers 106 challenge anything goes

and one of our wonderful sponsors is Scrappers Delights
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/





1 comment:

  1. Great card, Nicky!! Love the freshness of the greens and the plaid :)
    Susan - CF teamie :)

    ReplyDelete