Friday 15 April 2016

Creative Fingers Challenge 107 - 15/4/16



Creative Fingers Challenge 107


I made this card using the Bridgets Stamps 'Spring flower' image.





I chose some plain card and some patterned paper to match the theme of the image.

 I printed the image, coloured it using promarkers to match the card and paper and then cut it out leaving a small amount of a white border. 

I used a 5"x6.5" plain white card blank and layered a piece of patterned flowered paper onto plain pink card and mount that onto the card base.

I added the cut out image onto the backing paper using foam tape. I added the sentiment with foam tape and added gems to the top right and bottom left corners of the card.



I hope you will join us at Creative Fingers and see the lovely cards made by the design team and join in the challenge.



Here are some useful links:


Creative Fingers 106 challenge anything goes

and one of our wonderful sponsors is Bridgets Stamps




No comments:

Post a Comment