Friday 1 April 2016

Creative Fingers Challenge 106 - 1/4/16




Creative Fingers Challenge 106


I made this card using the Scrap n Dipity 'Summer Elf Gardner' image.





 I printed the image, coloured it using promarkers and then cut it out leaving a small amount of a white border. 

I used a 5"x6.5" plain white card blank and layered a piece of patterned paper that matches the image.

I added the cut out image onto the backing paper using foam tape. I added the sentiment with foam tape and added gems to the 4 corners, then places a few randomly around the image.

I hope you will join us at Creative Fingers and see the lovely cards made by the design team and join in the challenge.


Here are some useful links:


Creative Fingers 106 challenge anything goes

and one of our wonderful sponsors is Scrap n Dipity





1 comment: