Tuesday 1 September 2015

My Whimsical Little World - Frances





Welcome readers ...



There is an 'Anything Goes Challenge' on the My Whimsical Little World Challenge Blog. Pop by and have a look and feel free to enter into the challenge. The prize is some great My Whimsical Little World images and the challenge runs for the whole of the month of September.


Here are the links you will need to find out more:











These are my inspiration cards for this month.





I coloured this one using the following Promarkers: 

Black, Cool Grey 4, Warm Grey 2, China Blue, Powder Blue, Arctic Blue, Royal Blue, Cinnamon, Walnut, Blush and Dusky Pink.


I coloured the image, cut it out, layered patterned card onto a blue card blank, added the image, words, gems and matching coloured pencils.







I coloured this one using the following Promarkers: 

Cool Grey 4, Cool Grey 2, Warm Grey 2, Powder Blue, Blush, Dusky Pink, Canary, Vanilla, Butercup, Ivory and Primrose.


I coloured the image, added matching ribbon to the smaller layer of card, layered the 2 different shades of plain card onto a card blank, cut the image to size to fit, added the image, letters and 2 different sized complimentary gems.




I hope you find these useful as inspiration for the challenge. 



Hope you enjoyed reading my blog and finding out more about MWLW. 




Happy creating everyone x




No comments:

Post a Comment