Wednesday 10 June 2015

Sophias Sweet Scribbles The fashion collection



 I made these cards using the Sophias Sweets Scribbles 'Cute Dress' and 'Summer Dress'. Please visit the blog http://sophias-sweet-scribbles.blogspot.co.uk/ for more details. 





I coloured this 'Cute Dress' using promarkers, and highlighted the creases for definition. I matted the image onto matching coloured card and then matted it onto silver mirri card. I then matted other pieces of matching paper onto silver mirri card and stuck them on an 8" x 8" card blank. I matted the sentiment onto silver mirri card to match.






I coloured this 'Summer Dress' using promarkers and matted it onto gold mirri card. I mounted the image onto a matching coloured base card that i also mounted onto gold mirri card. I also added a strip of green card mounted onto gold mirri card to help decorate. i added jewels onto the strip and also 3 gems to the bottom right corner. I matted the sentiment onto gold card to match the rest of the image.



No comments:

Post a Comment