Monday 23 March 2015

Welcome

Hi everyone, and thank you for dropping by my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my makes and inspirations.

Ok, so a little bit about me to start. My name is Nicky, I was born in Grantham, Lincolnshire, UK and I currently live in Dallas, Texas, USA with my husband. We relocated to USA for work for my husband. 

I have been creative since an early age making 'things' out of toilet roll tubes and margarine tubs. As I got older, I moved on to cross stitch. I then realised i could use some of my smaller cross stitch designs on the front of some cards, so i then progressed onto card making. I also have started knitting and crocheting, but I am not at the stage where i can make anything useful with them yet. I am working on a knitted blanket, so watch this space.



1 comment: